With the aim of improving its accessibility, a series of measures have been adopted for the construction of this micro-web site which depends on the Treasury Departmen. These measures offer a series of advantages as:
- Facilitating the access for users regardless of their physical conditions or their environment.
- Allowing the access with different user agents.
- Including well structured and clear contents.
- Improving the user’s navigation experience.
Among others, the next measures have been adopted:
- Usage of the W3C standards.
- Usage of CSS for the presentation of information.
- Accessibility evaluation, as of December 1, 2020 of priority 1 and priority 2 requirements of UNE-EN 301549: 2019, WAI A and AA of the Accessibility Directives for Web Content and in accordance with the Real Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector.
- Alternative text in the multimedia images and elements.
- The links offer details on the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Access to main options by means of keyboard shortcuts.
In this micro web site, the following access keys are defined:
- Access key 0: Declaration of Accessibility
- Access key 1: Home page
- Access key 2 - Map of the site a de la web
- Access key 3 - Access to content
- Access key 4 - Navigation´s menu
- Access key 5 - Menu of languages
The usage of access keys depends on the navigator:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut + ENTER
- Firefox: ALT + SHIFT + shortcut
- Opera: SHIFT + ESC + shortcut
- MacOS: CRTL + shortcut
- Crhome: ALT + shortcut